Frequently Asked Questions
[970-319-1500] | [firstname.lastname@example.org]
What is included in the ticket price?
- Included in the ticket price is everything you will need for a fun night out in Grand Junction, Colorado. The cost of food and gratuity at each stop has already been covered, so you're free to enjoy!
What is not included in the ticket price?
- There will be an opportunity to purchase additional alcoholic beverages at some locations. Tipping on these additional purchases is encouraged.
Should I give the tour guide a tip?
- Tipping is always appreciated. As with any service, if you enjoy your experience, a tip of 15-20% is greatly appreciated.
Where do we meet?
- Different tours meet at different locations. Check your confirmation email to know where to meet your tour guide.
How many people can attend a tour?
- In order to operate we need a minimum of 2 guests. We can accommodate up to 12 guests per tour. If you have a larger group or are interested in a private tour, please send us a request at email@example.com
Can you accommodate dietary restrictions? (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.)
- Given advance notice of at least 36 hours we can usually accommodate most dietary needs. Please email us or include this in the notes when you book your tour.
Do you offer any refunds?
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of the business we are unable to offer refunds.
Will the weather impact tours?
- In Western Colorado we are blessed with many sunny days. However, tours will run rain, snow or shine.
Are drinks included in the tour?
- Water will be included at all stops. Some restaurants will offer alcoholic samples for those 21 and up. Additional drinks will be available for purchase.
Are children allowed on the tour?
- This is a walking tour with a lot of information. There is no children's menu or pricing. It will be up to you to decide if your child is an appropriate age to appreciate the food and history of this tour.
- If you are interested in booking a larger group on a specific date, such as a bachelorette party, wedding party or corporate event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.